Trinidad Bible Institute
Classes on every Monday at 6pm
Trinidad Bible Institute (TBI) was founded by our senior pastor; Rev. Dr. Birbal Boodram in the 1980's. His aim was to evangelize and equipt souls for the Lord Jesus Christ. Eventually as years passed and God's work was growing, people from various parts of the island of Trinidad came to the institute and there are now two branches of TBI in Guyana and St. Lucia. After the course of study, students will recieve an internationally recognized diploma in Theology
“Communicating Christ with Clarity”
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
(II Timothy 2:15)
Our Teachers and Staff
- President : Rev. Dr. Birbal Boodram BTh; MTh; D.Min; ThD.
- Registrar: Rev. Dr. Gangaram Samaroo BTh; MTh; D.Min
- Dean of Students : Rev. Dr. Ramesar Kallap BTh; MTh; D.Min
- Dean of Women : Annette Boodram BTh.
- Teacher : Dyal Ramcharan BTh.
There are 96 lessons in each course of study
covering from the Creation stage in Genesis to the end of the world in Revelation.
There are also 12 doctrines taught in the Theological Method course which are:
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- The doctrine of the Bible
- The doctrine of the Holy Spirit
- The doctrine of the Father
- The doctrine of the Angels
- The doctrine of Prophecy
- The doctrine of Salvation
- The doctrine of Satan
- The doctrine of the Church
- The doctrine of Man
- The doctrine of Sin
- The doctrine of the Son
Associate Degree- Second Year Course
In the Public Speaking and Soul Winning Classes you will learn how to decipher false teachings from various cults
and how to correct it. You will also learn many scripture verses in relation to Salvation and learn how to portray the Gospel message with clarity and boldness.
- Biblical Counselling
- Personal Evangelism
- Public Speaking and Communication
- The Book of Jonah
- The Book of James
- The Book of Romans
- The Tabernacle and Bible Study Methods